Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jeslen's Sweaty Ugg Boots and Soles*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Jeslen's Sweaty Ugg Boots and Soles*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some sexy archive shots of Jeslen taking off her winter boots where her feet were nice and toasty inside...take a whiff, she won't mind!

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow imagine they kick up some good odor!

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
Wow imagine they kick up some good odor!

Yes her feet would knock a man out under the right conditions. She was a pro..and knew how to work it!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get excited when seeing new or titles with certain names such as "hot brunette" or "hispanic" "Latina" etc & also feel the same when seeing certain peoples names such as Jeslen,was hoping for a dominant sole shot [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

-

This would have been an awesome shot if you were directly infront of her at a submissive angle [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
 -

Like the dominant kinda look on her face if only it was clearly visible along with her sole>She has that look as if to say "Bow down & lick the sweat from my sole" [Drool]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I like this girl allot!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
 -

[Eek!] [Tongue] Did you happen to catch one at a low angle with one sole in the camera.Although both feet/soles in cam with face visible is just as nice i find one sole in the cam has a slightly more dominant feel to it,that's just me.Just imagine this pic above with HER left sole out [Tongue]

Damn for her to be above me,me fully erect her sliding her sole across the very tip while i lick her other sole & have her foot shoved down my throat while cumming from her other foot looking up at her at the same time [Eek!]
Thanks very much for that last shot Norcal very much appreciated [Thumbs Up]

[ January 05, 2014, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
quote:
 -

[Eek!] [Tongue] Did you happen to catch one at a low angle with one sole in the camera.Although both feet/soles in cam with face visible is just as nice i find one sole in the cam has a slightly more dominant feel to it,that's just me.Just imagine this pic above with HER left sole out [Tongue]

Damn for her to be above me,me fully erect her sliding her sole across the very tip while i lick her other sole & have her foot shoved down my throat while cumming from her other foot looking up at her at the same time [Eek!]
Thanks very much for that last shot Norcal very much appreciated [Thumbs Up]

Thanks! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Did you happen to catch one at a low angle with one sole in the camera.Although both feet/soles in cam with face visible is just as nice i find one sole in the cam has a slightly more dominant feel to it,that's just me.Just imagine this pic above with HER left sole out [Tongue]
I shot these pics way before I met you on these forums my friend....unfortunately you are the only one who asks about this particular pose. I did shoot some of Gigi like this for you specifically in mind...I will post one in a bit in the other thread.

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

I do know these sets are some years old now,i just assume that photographers take quite a large number of photos for their sets and assumed maybe you happened to snap one like that.I mean you obviously have taken similar shots which is great! [Tongue]
It depends the model/who it is also.For example sometimes i find a model in the exact dominant pose i like but if she doesn't appeal to me it's not much of a turn on where as, if i saw someone like Jeslen in that very pose [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
quote:
Did you happen to catch one at a low angle with one sole in the camera.Although both feet/soles in cam with face visible is just as nice i find one sole in the cam has a slightly more dominant feel to it,that's just me.Just imagine this pic above with HER left sole out [Tongue]
I shot these pics way before I met you on these forums my friend....unfortunately you are the only one who asks about this particular pose. I did shoot some of Gigi like this for you specifically in mind...I will post one in a bit in the other thread.
Thank you very much, i wondered if while you got her to do this particular pose you told her about me lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
quote:
quote:
Thank you very much, i wondered if while you got her to do this particular pose you told her about me lol
Yes I did, and she tried even harder lol [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links