Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candid Chinese Glasses Girls' Feet (Click Thumbnails to View Full-Sized Images) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candid Chinese Glasses Girls' Feet (Click Thumbnails to View Full-Sized Images)
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a nice, MASSIVE update for you all. Her name is Lianwei from Beijing, age 24, size 8 1/2. I managed to be alone with her in a library cubicle one night and she was so engrossed in her dramas, I was able to get some close ups from the front of her soles...
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Later on, she puts a shoe back on and she crosses her legs at the knee. Got some great closeups of each sole before she picked up her feet and sat Indian-style. She was so deeply glued to the drama on her laptop, (her head was practically in the screen) that she didn't see me go up next to her soles.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

As her show got more interesting, her legs fell asleep, and she got up and sat on her knees. I seized the oppurtunity to move my stuff to the cubicl behind her (she didn't even notice I was even in front of her) and I got shots of her soles as she moved around. Finally, she put her feet down, and I managed to get my final two closeups, before chatting with her.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even more of Kexin
 -  -  -  -  -  -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/b5m8ag7d4koa036pi12pp393633i173d

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice candids, especially Lianwei's soft wrinkled soles

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, Lianwei's feet are so damn perfect [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great posts all of these soles look very soft... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful ! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next one isn't a candid, but an impromptu photoshoot. Her name is Kwan, a 26-yr old accounting major from the mainland who I tutor with English writing. She agreed to pose her feet after giving me a lift. She's flat-footed, and her feet are sensitive so I gave her a massage. Her feet are dry and odorless, but super-soft to the touch.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

This girl didn't necessarily wear glasses per se, but the girl next to her did. However, the girl with the glasses had her left foot up, and her friend had her legs outstretched and her feet in my space so I got sole shots of her. She was wearing a black polo shirt, with white shorts and she had brown higlights in her hair. Her right foot has a really bad blister but her feet looked really soft and she had natural toenails.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Got even more close-ups of her soles and a faceshot.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Here you go. I finished uploading the video of her.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wdd5ipiyakgpvyf

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links