Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Lindsay's Soft Bare Feet and Soles*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Lindsay's Soft Bare Feet and Soles*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the 2009 Archive of Norcalfeet.com, here's Lindsay a half Italian half Mexican girl with the sexiest smile and feet you've seen...wish I could have worked with her more but she had moved out of the area. Her soles were slightly moist and had a little stink to them...

-

-
 -

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful. Awesome work as always man!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Thanks

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(half) Italians do it better! [Wink]
Gorgeous girl indeed, and the pic of her barefooted on the tree is top-class barefoot glamour, amico! [Thumbs Up]
Ciao from Italy! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is fine,do you happen to have any of those particular shots of her that i like Norcal(face+sole(s)feet/foot)in the camera [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

-

-

[Jerkoff]

Dang her sole skin looks so good i wanna be at her feet licking her sole whilst looking up at her pretty face [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
She is fine,do you happen to have any of those particular shots of her that i like Norcal(face+sole(s)feet/foot)in the camera [Tongue]

This is probably close as possible, sorta looking down but can be reversed.

-

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:

This is probably close as possible, sorta looking down but can be reversed.

-

Dang i wanna be looking up at her whilst down at her feet not the other way around [Big Grin] thanks Norcal btw you got mail [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

An angle i like [Tongue]

-

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links