Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - The Twins are Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - The Twins are Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All year long I am celebrating the site's 10 year anniversary in ways only I'll understand. LOL... One such method was I am attempting to have 10 models who have not posed in over a year return for a set. Well, this week I bring a 2-for-1 deal as both Kimmie and Kellie pose for their first set together since May 2009, which also featured their friend, Keira. If you wanted to find a set with just the two twins, you're looking back to their feature set on Wu's in February 2007. Hell, Kimmie hasn't been featured on the site solo since 2010. Kellie had a set posted in 2013, but in all reality, it was shot back in 2012 and I held onto it for a while.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnyhooooooooooooow... The twins are back. We didn't get much time to shoot this and it was a windy day on top of it, but I didn't care. I wasn't wasting a chance to shoot the twins together again after all this time. Hell, I even had to go take off a day to match their schedules. Really wish they weren't so busy with vastly different schedules, but that's how life goes sometimes. Nevertheless, I'm still going to push for some more this year, if I can arrange it!

...And oh yeah! I did purposely pick the 22nd as the update for this. Something about these girls and 2's!

Patrick

-

-

P.S. And don't forget, this is your last week to enter the Annual Soles of Silk Trivia Contest - 2013 Edition. Deadline is Sunday, January 26, 2014. Click on the banner in my signature for details.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooooo wonderful!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faaaaaaantastic!!!

Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126/

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it! That's what you call doubling your pleasure, and doubling your fun...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things just got real, to bad I'm at work. Hate to walk around with a hard on. Love these two,
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great as always!!!
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome seeing them together again!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks bud, Seeing those girls in those leggings made my week. [Big Grin]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the words of Daniel Bryan of the WWE, "Yes, yes, yes!" So happy to have these two in a set again for the site. And I'm even more happy that all of you are digging their combined return. Both girl's feet have spent hours upon hours in my hands getting rubbed. They've both fed me some smushed food from between their toes too when we did those food sets in the past. LOL... I think next time I get them together, I'm going to spend some time rubbing both of their feet together, at the same time. One in each hand. [Nana]

Patrick

P.S. Only 2 days left to get your entry submitted for the Trivia Contest. Click the banner below!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! Four perfect feet! What could beat that!! [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the 10 yrs!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing stuff as always, Patrick, those twins are beautiful and have lovely feet.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the tight stretchy pants that they are both wearing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links