Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Morning pics of her soft soles and high arches.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Morning pics of her soft soles and high arches....
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone...

I snapped these pics this morning after massaging my wife's soft, sexy soles with her body cream. This is a morning ritual for us before the day starts. After rubbing the cream in, I had to grab my phone and snap a few pics. After I took the pics of her soles, she stood up and slipped on her wedges she is wearing today and posed up on her toes for me. She knows this is my favorite pose. She is awesome!

Hope you enjoy.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmhh..last three pics are f***ing hot!!!
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!!
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those first two are spectacular! beautiful soles! [Drool] [Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look good enough to kiss.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet & High Heel Photog
Loyal Member
Member # 26111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet & High Heel Photog   Author's Homepage   Email Feet & High Heel Photog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, YES, YES

--------------------
http://www.foottopia.com
http://www.mrslynnsworld.com/
http://foottopia.tumblr.com/
http://connectpal.com/foottopia

http://clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 93 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite possibly the most (in my opinion) sexiest pose a woman can do ! well done 2swift and my regards to wifey !
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWIFTY!!! Happy 2014 man and nice to see you posting again. The Mrs. looks terrific as always. All the best,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Cool] [Cool]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Don't know how I missed this contribution, but I am sure happy I came upon it. 2swift, the missus looks mighty fine in those wedge heels. Her arches are indeed spectacular. They make me want to get down there and lick and nibble away. Great pics, more please, and would not mind seeing a few of her toes in those wedges.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for all of the comments, compliments, and kind words about her sexy feet. I had time tonight, and went through my files and found more "random" pics I have taken of her sexy feet at various times, and simply filed away. I tried to add both soles and toes to this update.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -

[ January 28, 2014, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: 2swift ]

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful soles my friend you are a lucky man
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

A few more...
 -  -  -  -

Love her wrinkles here....
 -  -  -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links