Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend Loves To Model 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend Loves To Model 2
TX14
Board Regular
Member # 46971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX14   Email TX14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted pics of my girlfriend several months ago without her knowledge because I did not know if the remarks were going to be so lewd she would get upset. Thankfully everyone who responded was very respectful which was awesome. I sent her the link and she read the comments and she was very surprised that there were men and women out there that thought her feet were attractive. I just recently told her of my fetish and she is new to all of this so she is a bit unsure of it all but she is starting to really enjoy the fetish. My preference is nice feet in 4.5” or taller heels because I think they showcase a woman’s feet so well. These pics are the most recent shoes I purchased for her. She arrived with new pink OPI polish and modeled each one of the heels for me and we did a photo shoot. Here are a few of the pics. Some had asked for sole shots so I included one. As stated in our first post we both just turned 50 so don’t be too hard on us. She is a very open minded person so if there are any requests please ask and she will do them in future shoots. She is a shoe size 6 and 5’4” 110lbs. Hope everyone enjoys.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the great post! Her feet are very pretty and her soles are beautiful [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like to see some face with those pict's. Suspicious those are sixes.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense to her, but I love older ladies! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking great! Just ignore the naysayers!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful sexy mature feet. Yummy!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet in my opinion. Combined with the awesome polish, great shoes and foot jewelry she's got it goin' on! I'd be very proud to call those mine.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
Stunning!

What he said... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are simply amazing. The barefeet shots are the ones I loved the most; what soles!!!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links