Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen's Feet High Above Harpers Ferry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen's Feet High Above Harpers Ferry
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aspen is back with a mini-set - one that was cut short due to too many tourists in a small area where we tried to shoot and some really harsh sunlight. The shoot was on Jefferson Rock which overlooks the historic town of Harpers Ferry, WV.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl, great pictures! I love her beautiful smile with her sexy bare sole! SO HOT! I would love to see so much more of her! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great girl and feet. Needs to go back to her natural dirty blonde hair though....
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful girl and succulent soles! mmmm...
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
Great girl and feet. Needs to go back to her natural dirty blonde hair though....

Yeah her hair has changed three times in the last three get togethers we had for shoots. It's going to bounce around a bit here. Lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am about to [Jerkoff] all over my screen
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful girl..

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy young lady. Love the outfit- great top, shorts and sandals.
Beautiful location (from one of the few people on the forum that's actually stood in that same place having grown up in Frederick, MD)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those kind of sandals are so simple, but they get me going every time! Cute girl. Love her feet!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures. The daisy dukes always adds to the overall sexiness.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Very sexy young lady. Love the outfit- great top, shorts and sandals.
Beautiful location (from one of the few people on the forum that's actually stood in that same place having grown up in Frederick, MD)

Yeah, all this time I never realized it was so close. When I did, I knew I had to shoot there. was a little crowded the day we went, however. Might have to go back again on a week day and see what I can get.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous, as always! I love how thick her legs are, she has one of the best bodies EVER, PLUS her feet are perfect! Rave over, [Thud]
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shoot and pretty girl. Nice to see a shoot in my state! Actually, not far from me at all.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links