Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friends sweet feet and soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends sweet feet and soles
countryroad
Board Regular
Member # 34739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countryroad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are a close friends feet & soles. She knows I've got a foot fetish and let's me play with her feet. They are quite soft and only have a slight aroma to them no matter what she wears on her feet. I'm a luck guy to have someone who understands my fetish and lets me indulge. Any comments would be appreciated.....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very cute and sexy feet. Love the sandal pics. Could you describe her a little....age, height, weight, shoe size, hair color, eye color, her foot thoughts, etc. I would love to see more of her! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countryroad
Board Regular
Member # 34739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countryroad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's 45 years old , about 5'8", 150lbs, I'm not sure of her shoe size, she's got blonde hair & blue eyes. She doesn't mind my foot fetish and it's something she hadn't experienced before she met me. She'll let me worship her feet and is not ticklish when I touch her feet in a sensual way. Here are a few more photos of her with and without nail polish. Enjoy it... I have immensely!!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a cool chick
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely to have a friend like that! If she happens to be looking for another friend!,,,,,, [Wink] [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I'd love a friend like that

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countryroad
Board Regular
Member # 34739

Thanks for the nice comments. I am a lucky guy to have a friend like that. She's understands my fetish and doesn't judge me at all. Here's a few more photos from my phone:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

countryroad
Board Regular
Member # 34739

I found more photos of my friend. She keeps in good shape for her age & has a gorgeous arse. Enjoy it. I definitely love every bit of her!!
 -  -  -  -  -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow [Drool]
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links