Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Middle-Eastern Princess Size 10+ intro vid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Middle-Eastern Princess Size 10+ intro vid
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
http://youtu.be/Cc5wRQjXCUc

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
 -
http://youtu.be/Cc5wRQjXCUc

KlassFX good stuff, so what part of California are you in? I see you followed my lead on the park bench, ball parks & Pickup Trucks theme. Glad to see my original ideas turn into dreams and aspirations of the next generation of foot videographer. Someday this old man will retire and you guys will take the reigns! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx Norcal I only learn from the best. I'm in OC working with a small team of misfits finding bad suburban girls.

A little about the different approach..

I focus on 3D,FX,video marketing, youtube optimization. I assist videographers with this stuff. I want to form a feet marketing team for sites, services, & models trying to video market.

Content-wise, we decided to do something like E! Entertainment,trash-reality interviews, documentaries on Foot Fetish Mistresses.

There's too many faceless candids and homemades that create the impression that we're all sneaky voyeur creepy jerkoff-types. Girls shouldn't be scared of this activity at all. What else can we show people about the fetish? Let's get real action. Let's make it fun and mainstream-friendly. Let's portray foot girls on the street like celebrities, show some real beauty & value in them. Make them almost seem desirable to a non-foot-fetish guy. So that's the basic idea...

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thx Norcal I only learn from the best. I'm in OC working with a small team of misfits finding bad suburban girls.

A little about the different approach..

I focus on 3D,FX,video marketing, youtube optimization. I assist videographers with this stuff. I want to form a feet marketing team for sites, services, & models trying to video market.

Content-wise, we decided to do something like E! Entertainment,trash-reality interviews, documentaries on Foot Fetish Mistresses.

There's too many faceless candids and homemades that create the impression that we're all sneaky voyeur creepy jerkoff-types. Girls shouldn't be scared of this activity at all. What else can we show people about the fetish? Let's get real action. Let's make it fun and mainstream-friendly. Let's portray foot girls on the street like celebrities, show some real beauty & value in them. Make them almost seem desirable to a non-foot-fetish guy. So that's the basic idea...

That's a great concept man, I am in O.C. now too. I since relocated there in 2011 and bounce back and forth to Sacramento every now and then as my career allows to shoot with certain models during the off season. PM me and we can work together and share tips, tricks, and contacts...I also agree, the creeps of old have gone by the wayside and are no longer accepted as part of this community. Time to bring honor and class back to the foot fetish concept. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's pretty with fantastic feet! How did they smell?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Sol - as she said, HORRIBLE.

Nor - Placing Norcal warheads within Feeture delivery systems = potential WMD. I'm out of town a lot this month but definitely, let's discuss such a weapon. I'll pm you later.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:

Nor - Placing Norcal warheads within Feeture delivery systems = potential WMD. I'm out of town a lot this month but definitely, let's discuss such a weapon. I'll pm you later.

I like your train of thought... [Cheers] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sounds great. Were they more cheesy, vinegary or..?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the video. That girl is great.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links