Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 21 yr friend/7.5 feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 21 yr friend/7.5 feet!
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lee-tops26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My close friend/co-worker's feet. The softest feet that I ever touched! During our breaks, she lets me touch and smell them while on break!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they look great and I bet they smell even better. That's the kind of co-workers we all should have.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! You get to touch and smell these on your work breaks?? Even when she is wearing nylons??
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lee-tops26     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes!! Since it's cold out she wears thick thick socks and ugg warm flats. So when she takes the flats off, the socks are a little damp due to the sweat. They smell amazing and so soft! Love having them in my lap!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet! See if you can suck on those toes!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really sexy, beautiful feet! Can you describe her more for us..... height, weight, hair color, eye color, foot smell, personality type? I want to picture her, while looking at her sexy feet! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

She's about 5'6, green eyes about 120. She's very cool and down to earth. Can talk to her about anything and she's very open. She doesn't mind a guy with a foot fetish, loves the attention that her feet receives. One day she told me that I can bury my nose all between her toes. The smell of them are perfect! You get the smell of the lotion that she used that day but then get the little smell of the odor from her feet being in socks all day! She takes her flats off throughout the day while at her desk
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful photos. She has gorgeous feet. Thank you for sharing. Are her feet ticklish?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing pics and info about this great gal! I hope you have lots of fun experiences with her! Please share more photos and comments. She is awesome! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely magnificent stuff! If it wasn't for threads like this, I wouldn't come.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lee-tops26
Board Regular
Member # 45568

I'm definitely trying to keep the pics coming! hopefully one day some vids as well
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links