Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Arches Are Wild! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Arches Are Wild!
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I think that the feet close-up pictures are not fair. Spectra's feet are in a position where her arches pop out where the other two are relaxed [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's seriously models like these that are responsible for my foot fetish. Thanks man!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annette x 1,000!!! Wow!!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
portland
Board Regular
Member # 32213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for portland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know any other sites or clip stores that Precious Spectra is on?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost blew my load with todays pictures. Annette is hot, then you add Spectra. Damn
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my honest opinion, Adam... Annette is the newest Princess of Arches. She reminds me of a cross between former FeetFair moddel Christy and actress Mira Sorvino. She's perfect and a true winner. Just one of these days I would LOVE to join your site... and hopefully see her on DVD.

Keep up with the most outstanding work, Adam.

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Although I think that the feet close-up pictures are not fair. Spectra's feet are in a position where her arches pop out where the other two are relaxed [Smile]

None of those arches are relaxed, HAPT, the only difference is that Spectra's feet are wearing shoes. I specifically instructed all three ladies to pop their arches for me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links