Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie's White Pantyhose Encased Legs/Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie's White Pantyhose Encased Legs/Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week the pantyhose lovers out there will rejoice. Jamie returns showing off her white pantyhose encased legs and feet right after removing her black high heels. I loved the way her feet looked (and felt - to brag a little) with her in the hose.

Just curious, for those stocking/pantyhose lovers out there, I've always adored white stockings so much. What colors/types are your favorites? I want to try to incorporate some different styles in future sets.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Good job. You made a non-hose guy a hose fan! She is very cute, and her soles are amazing! I'm ready to see much more from this girl. Do more!! [Woot] [Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick!
She's an angel!!!
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126/

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome 2nd pic...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! While I prefer bare feet (Who doesn't!?), I do like the traditional suntan colored pantyhose and white pantyhose the most. There's just something about a girl taking off her high heels while dressed in hose that's very sexy.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick! I prefer Suntan, but I like all colors. The hose need to be sheer toe, because who wants the toes to be hidden! I'd give anything to see Ryan is some sheer suntan hose. Thanks for everything Patrick!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick this is pretty amazing. As for color, I prefer sheer black or tan. That said Jamie's feet look quite nice in white! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job, Patrick.

As a nylons lover, my preference is the sheer, light nude color. Consider it a "barely there" look that I love most. My favorite picture set from you
was the one with Mindee wearing tan pantyhose.

[ February 22, 2014, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is a sheer suntan shade, with a slightly darker toe reinforcement (but still able to see toes through). But these pics look AWESOME; she is a beautiful lady and her tootsies look amazing in white nylon! Would love to tickle them until she's desperate!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Patrick. I would love to see a set where your model shreds her stockings to expose her soles and toes. Kind of like a strip tease for foot fetishers.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Patrick!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Loving the feedback. Seems like the whole nude/tan/natural color is a popular one (like the one Mindee wore). I actually have a nude thigh high stocking set coming up with Mindee as well. I'm happy everyone is liking this white pair on Jamie's feet, however.

When I was younger, before I ever really paid attention to a woman's feet, I noticed legs - mainly ones in black stockings. It just did something for me. I'm guessing that's how I ended up coming to like female feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 8th grade I had this bitch English teacher...but she always wore white hose and heels...used to butt heads a lot with her but I think it was due to always staring at her legs and wanting some action from her;)

So...love the white hose!!!!

Jamie has great soles for 'em and the shoes are perfect

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links