Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Olivia's Bare Feet in Nature

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Olivia's Bare Feet in Nature
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week the beautiful Olivia shows off her bright pink toes and curvy arches in the second set we did in Cape May, NJ late last summer. I've been sitting on these sets as I got up a few older ones we have done, but it's time to start posting them. I let Olivia pick which set of the three that we did that day to go up first and she picked this one.

You really can't see it in these photos, but this was a large park area not far from the Cape May Lighthouse. Off to the side, by the water was a bird blind to watch all the exotic birds that inhabit the region. But even with all the amazingly beautiful things to see, Olivia was the thing I most adored in front of my camera lens.

Patrick

P.S. I already announced it a few weeks back, but Olivia will be the one representing the site in a Wu's Feature Gallery this year. Can't wait to shoot those photos. We're brainstorming some ideas as I always try to make them stand out.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god, those wrinkles... And that ARCH [Thud]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia got tasty toes. I guess
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them daisy dukes!!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful girl and fabulous feet, nice shots!

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful! Love Cape May too [Smile]

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Oh those tootsies look tasty! Top photography once again, can't wait to see Olivia in the feeture gallery.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That 2nd pic is so good

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that sweet and innocent look.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely lovely!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. This set turned out to be a little more on the artsy side as many photos I didn't include because well, they didn't have her feet in them. LOL... Did quite a few sets of her walking off into the distance along the boardwalk through all the plant life, some portraits over by the bird blind, etc. While I really loved the location, there wasn't much for Olivia to stick her feet up onto for fetish based poses. Still, the set was nice and Olivia's favorite and I wanted her to pick which one to post first from that day.

Olivia is a sweetie and I can't wait to get her back in front of my camera this year. I told her I want her to pose more often and we're already planning some things. I have to really brainstorm something for her Wu's Feeture Set too. I'm so glad she's going to represent the site this time around. I take so much pride in those sets and try to make every one of them memorable.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links