Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shopping day with Nita

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shopping day with Nita
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spent this Saturday with Nita at the mall. Hope you enjoy some of the pics I caught [Smile]
\  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
\

[ March 02, 2014, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: domitilo ]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also had lunch after changing heels for flats.  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - ...
and them home

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a pleasure to see Nita's pretty feet. Thanks.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These look like candid pics,or is she aware of you taking them? Very nice work btw
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very few fun foot related activities that you can do in public that beat shoe shopping or your lady showing off her feet in a variety of footwear. That's fantastic Dom. I'll bet I know what you did when you got home!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Thanks you for the nice comments, had to reply,
To Kelfie, yes these are sort of candid pics, except that Nita is my wife and i am sure she knew I was snapping pics from time to time. It was a splendid day here in south Florida and she looked great. [Smile]
To Feetluvr, You know me too well, Yes, i had my way with her feet; even got some of the white stuff on the sandals. [Cool]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links