Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend Loves To Model 3 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girlfriend Loves To Model 3
TX14
Board Regular
Member # 46971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX14   Email TX14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girlfriend always wanted a pair of Barbie Doll Mules so I found some and she did a recent show for me. This is the first pair of mules I have ever purchased for her and they are incredible. I asked her to wear a bright red/orange OPI nail polish and it looked so sexy. She has a petite body and is a size 6 with beautiful arches. What do you guys think?

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your GF rocks!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! Got to agree with Spot light, Your girl rocks in those sexy mules and polish. More pics please.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell your GF she has some sexy feet
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she takes good care of them and the toe ring and anklet are excellent on her! Great feets! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are effin awesome....absolutely beautiful feet and sexy ass shoes as well.
Thanks!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such sexy shoes!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now ur talkin... sexy sexy
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet! You're a lucky man. Fantastic arches and toes. They're exactly the kind of feet I dig!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Thanks!

My thoughts on this as well! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Thanks!

My thoughts on this as well! [Big Grin]
+1000, she's fantastic!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for subdriver   Email subdriver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky man my friend. she has amazing feet and a keen taste for heel. I commend both of you. Please keep the pictures coming.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet! Add the red toes, foot jewelry and those hot shoes- killer!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links