Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sleepy Cousin's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleepy Cousin's Feet
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 21 year old cousin came by my place and fell asleep on the sofa with her feet in my lap. I've always been attracted to her cute feet and soft soles. I managed to massage and gently kiss her feet and got hard at the same time, wish I could have cum on her soles but didn't have the courage to do that. Enjoy these pics below.

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look nice and big what size?

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is a size 8 or 8.5
Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovesimo
Member # 3662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovesimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice

--------------------
http://cef.forumfree.it/

Posts: 185 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should post more of her toe pics.....they look lovely
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

I'll try to dig up some more pics of her toes.
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post is giving me a hard-on.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes toes look awesome
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Here is another pic of her toes.

-

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Definitely would have to go unload after having those in my lap!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your cousin has lovely feet. Thanks for posting those wonderful pics.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way bro go and ask her her size cuz they look like size 10 to me...but damn i love it. Ask her if she has Facebook too please and give us her name. Thanks.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Helrzr I asked her and she is a size 7.5 - 8. Sorry man but gonna give out her name haha.

[ April 05, 2014, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: FemaleFeetLover22 ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links