Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Lela Beryl (New Model) Showing Shamrocks & Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Lela Beryl (New Model) Showing Shamrocks & Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to welcome the 2nd new model of 2014 to Soles of Silk. It's none other than Lela Beryl. For the most part I shoot friends, but I've been trying to meet up with some others out in the fetish world when I can. I've been chatting with Lela for months on Twitter (@SolesofSilk/@LelaBeryl) and we always said we'd have to keep each other informed if we were going to travel the other person's way. Well, Lela and fellow Soles of Silk model Rachel DD (@ModelRachelDD) did an East Coast tour and I finally got the chance to meet this fun loving gal. I won't get into how the set went because it's kind of self-explanatory, but man... Lela has some of the softest soles around!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell. Yeah.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id usually write 2 or 3 paragraphs explaining why i dig y our models...but this time i have no words...she needs to become a frequent solemate! [Bump] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Id usually write 2 or 3 paragraphs explaining why i dig y our models...but this time i have no words...she needs to become a frequent solemate! [Bump] [Jerkoff]

Well, we did shoot 5 total sets last week. Not sure if you checked out the site's blog as I previewed a photo from each. Let me know what you think.

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2014/03/tuesdays-shoot-lela-beryl-new-model.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! There's a little bit of Irish in all of us, and I'll eat Lucky Charms from her soles any day of the week...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just editing this nonsense text Patrick wrote instead of my blog post (PS: Thank you for your supporting private messages. It looks like Patrick just can't handle criticism about his so "SoS blog self acclaimed" super models. lol

[ June 26, 2014, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: HighArchesPT ]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Lela Beryl! Excellent addition to SOS [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think my post was rude at all. I was just expressing my own personal point of view about a model.

Don't we live in a democracy while enjoying the such acclaimed freedom of speech? Well, it happens that it was a negative opinion about a model, which happens to be a model of yours, while you in turn happen to be a moderator of the forum.

Everybody should be ready for criticism, even if one happens to be the webmaster of an established foot fetish website. This fact, together with the forum moderation, should provide the person with a lot of more responsibility and critical spirit. With great power comes great responsibility.

Sometimes just because we think that something is great, it does not mean that it will also be great to the others, or even to the majority of people. No one is the centre of the world, even if he/she thinks he/she is.

By the way, I've sent you a message in the past warning you about a forum user that was posting and linking pictures from a website which contained viruses - like auto downloaded apps - when accessed from an Android system.

Didn't got any response from you nor seen any action on those posts. Strange moderation criteria to say the least.

Cheers.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew you were gonna do great things with her. Excellent work Patrick!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
I don't think my post was rude at all. I was just expressing my own personal point of view about a model.

Don't we live in a democracy while enjoying the such acclaimed freedom of speech? Well, it happens that it was a negative opinion about a model, which happens to be a model of yours, while you in turn happen to be a moderator of the forum.

Everybody should be ready for criticism, even if one happens to be the webmaster of an established foot fetish website. This fact, together with the forum moderation, should provide the person with a lot of more responsibility and critical spirit. With great power comes great responsibility.

Sometimes just because we think that something is great, it does not mean that it will also be great to the others, or even to the majority of people. No one is the centre of the world, even if he/she thinks he/she is.

By the way, I've sent you a message in the past warning you about a forum user that was posting and linking pictures from a website which contained viruses - like auto downloaded apps - when accessed from an Android system.

Didn't got any response from you nor seen any action on those posts. Strange moderation criteria to say the least.

Cheers.

Whether or not you liked or disliked the model is irrelevant. There are plenty of girls, photos, and people on here I don't care for. I just do the civilized thing and leave them to their own devices instead of telling them they're ugly, photography sucks, etc. So yes, I'm sorry, calling someone ugly and saying it was a waste if I travelled far to shoot her was rude, but spin it however you like. I've pulled ones like this on other threads too. Quite a few racist ones too, even though we live in a democracy where you're allowed to be just that.

I'm just curious as why you'd come back to this thread since you didn't like her. Or was it to see if you angered me or something. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

As for your point about the viruses, I pulled over 20 posts by said person after asking them to change hosts. They did not comply and I mentioned it to Wu as it is his forum. I cannot ban people, so you need to redirect your being upset there. I can only do so much and am one of the few people on that list who do/have.

--------------------
 -

LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you and your girls never fail to stun & amaze me! Thanks again for all you do!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id like to put my shamrock shake all over her toes
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Patrick, HighArchesPT, even though I have always respected your opinions. I was really surprised that you went after that young lady's appearance in such a harsh manner. I suppose I come from the school of "If you can't say nice about someone, don't say anything at all."

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a returning member of solesofsilk.com, I look forward to investigating this set tirelessly.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links