Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Crazy Wrinkled Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crazy Wrinkled Soles
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Maria Dulce comes back to Feet Fair after being away for almost a year, and boy am I glad to have her back. You may remember MD from her butter soft size 6s, with the tiniest wrinkly soles ever, I mean this girl has a myriad wrinkles on her soles, and who can possibly resist? Certainly not me. Anyways, MD is here to help us celebrate Spring and look for much more of her in the future.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winner!!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir! Wrinkles galore going on there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkles are to die for!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another look from a different set.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she Hispanic? I swear it seems like so many Hispanic girls have tons of wrinkles on their soles... and they're usually soft as silk!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Is she Hispanic? I swear it seems like so many Hispanic girls have tons of wrinkles on their soles... and they're usually soft as silk!

Patrick

You nailed it Patrick, she's Hispanic, and believe me, her soles are butter...

Not sure why she doesn't have more fans, I consider her one of my most underrated models.

Here are a couple of samples from past sets, those soles are ridiculous.

-
 -

[ March 17, 2014, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hot damn! She's got some soles on her! As for popularity, it's a strange beast sometimes. You can put up a smoking girl with smoking feet, but sometimes the average girl with average feet just does it for everyone. You never know!

Patrick

P.S. Empty your inbox player! I couldn't reply to you because your box is stuffed tighter than a girl in a hardcore video.

--------------------
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are so hot!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links