Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WOW WOW WOW One Of The Best Worship Vid's EVER !!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WOW WOW WOW One Of The Best Worship Vid's EVER !!!!!!!!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] OMG She's HOT!!!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvhloy_foot-fetish_redband

I bet she's got that slight vinegar thing goin' on, I don't know how that guy can control himself, if my nose ever got anywhere close to those pretty soles I would probably cream my jeans!

At first she was more fascinated more than anything but you can clearly tell by the look on her face (about halfway thru) that she is genuinely getting turned on, her friend is probably there next to her for protection but I'm betting that she was probably looking to get rid of her after awhile.... that would have been so hot!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

What a HOTTIE. [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's pretty sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a potentially hot video; that dope didn't know what to do with his opportunity. If it were me, my face would have been planted in those soles, then her girlfriend would have gotten the same treatment.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links