Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shaylee's toenails - Contributions Section Sweet Southernfeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shaylee's toenails - Contributions Section Sweet Southernfeet
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a long toenail lover, I must say Shaylee's feet and long red toenails are VERY SEXY! Anyone else think so as well?
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right here, and the thing is, she doesn't even keep all that long. Her nailbeds are simply that big.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdv0210
Board Regular
Member # 29093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdv0210     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They really are amongst the best I've seen...anyone know what size she is?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvy, you are correct. She has incredible nail beds, such does Barbigurl, Goddess Grazi, and Erotic Nikki. Nothing sexier than deep nail beds and perfect toenails extending well past the ends of the toes....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveslongtoenails:
Salvy, you are correct. She has incredible nail beds, such does Barbigurl, Goddess Grazi, and Erotic Nikki. Nothing sexier than deep nail beds and perfect toenails extending well past the ends of the toes....

Couldn't have said it better myself....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links