Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Marcy's Long Slender Soles & Legs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Marcy's Long Slender Soles & Legs
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look whose long, slender, soles are back! To coincide with the 2014 Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest (see banner below) Marcy is back showing off those adorable feet many of you have come to love - myself included! This set was done out on a boardwalk at a park that goes out over the river. Part of the boardwalk is caving in under the pressure of fallen trees that had washed down river. Of course that's where we decide to shoot! Safety last! Hahaha...

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this set of Marcy. Next week her cousin Mariah will be back showing off her sweaty little soles, fresh out of her black knee high socks. Then two weeks from now, the third cousin of the trio, Mindee will be baring her size 8 soles yet again. All three are the subjects of the contest, so be sure to check that out!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTLUSTBOY69
Board Regular
Member # 45803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTLUSTBOY69   Email FOOTLUSTBOY69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your foot girls are just amazing!

--------------------
I'm a tender, loving foot slave, foot fetishist and just became a cam model for CHATURBATE! Let me worship your gorgeous bare feet.. It will be worth it [Smile]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet those toes are soft and smooth
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last shot is so amazon my good man! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcy. Very very good indeed.

[Cheers]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I missed this. Marcy is stunning [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.... my god. Those long legs with short shorts... those wrinkly slender soles... that rope anklet, and that LOOK back... [Thud] She's a stunner. That 2nd pic is pic of the year thus far. Wow.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcy has always been a looker, that's for sure. She's so playful and flirty in real life that it comes across perfectly on camera too. If you really want to have your head(s) spinning, sit her right next to her cousin Mindee and it'll be on like no other. Seriously, those two together are just nuts!

Patrick

P.S. For all you Marcy fans out there, she's one of the girls in the 2014 Soles of Silk Wallpaper Contest that is now under way. Win free membership designing wallpaper desktop art of Marcy, and her cousins, Mindee and Mariah!

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2014/03/2014-soles-of-silk-wallpaper-design.html

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links