Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Remarkable Tracy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Remarkable Tracy
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Hey guys, I showed Tracy your comments, and she's blown away by them, she seems genuinely surprised that you like her in glasses so much, so keep them comments coming.
[Smile]

The funny thing is that I was originally going to set up a shoot with her wearing shades in the future, until I saw her reading glasses. Sometimes the coolest stuff just happens by accident...

Glasses = yes. Shades = no. I think girls in glasses can be so cute. I just find shades, even in sunny outdoor locations, make girls look like they're hiding somewhat. Maybe it's just the 1990s fetish site memories of girls hiding their identities by wearing sunglasses?!?!?

Patrick

I know what you mean Patrick, but the pics you're referring to usually have the models trying to hide their identity, and I hate those as well. What want to do with Tracy is much more playful, where she starts with the shades, plays a little peek-a-boo with the camera, and eventually takes them off completely, so her identity is never in question. No that hiding her behind shades would ever work anyway, since Tracy and her delicious feet are so well known by my audience anyway...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent call because the color of her glasses matches the color of her high heels. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, it's pretty rare that I comment here on Wu's, despite seeing so much good stuff. But I really wanted to say this. Adam, PLEASE tell Tracy how sexy I think she looks in this shoot! The soles-up shot with the pretty face and glasses is the best photo of ANY model I've seen in a very long time. It went immediately to be my desktop wallpaper. Good God, she's gorgeous. Is she over 40? Married? Wow. I'm just blown away.

Please pass along my compliments!! ~~ Bill

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Vincent:
You know, it's pretty rare that I comment here on Wu's, despite seeing so much good stuff. But I really wanted to say this. Adam, PLEASE tell Tracy how sexy I think she looks in this shoot! The soles-up shot with the pretty face and glasses is the best photo of ANY model I've seen in a very long time. It went immediately to be my desktop wallpaper. Good God, she's gorgeous. Is she over 40? Married? Wow. I'm just blown away.

Please pass along my compliments!! ~~ Bill

You know I will!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links