Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ryan's Sweaty Feet Fresh from Wet Tennis Shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ryan's Sweaty Feet Fresh from Wet Tennis Shoes
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god. This takes me back to my high school track & field days. There was a girl a year older than me who also ran the 800. We were very friendly as teammates, but she was WAY out of my league. Adding to that torture, she had a habit of stretching BAREFOOT right in front of me before practice. Gorgeous feet. I mean fucking GORGEOUS. Man it was hard to keep my fetish under wraps in those three seasons. [Thud]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so gorgeous, and I love those electric blue sneakers...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:-O Wow. She's phenomenal. Thanks as always, Patrick!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetothesoles:
My god. This takes me back to my high school track & field days. There was a girl a year older than me who also ran the 800. We were very friendly as teammates, but she was WAY out of my league. Adding to that torture, she had a habit of stretching BAREFOOT right in front of me before practice. Gorgeous feet. I mean fucking GORGEOUS. Man it was hard to keep my fetish under wraps in those three seasons. [Thud]

I think many of us have been in your shoes, lol! Yeah, horrible pun, I know. But seriously, I've done a number of sets at various tracks and they always seem to be some of the ones I just love to death! Be sure to check out some of the others. Madison, Marcy, Charlee, Abby, and Ginger have sets on/next to a track. Also have a set of Marcy & Mindee coming up playing soccer that you might like (June) and one of Rachel DD fresh off the track (future post) coming up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic I bet they smell amazing
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

I think many of us have been in your shoes, lol! Yeah, horrible pun, I know. But seriously, I've done a number of sets at various tracks and they always seem to be some of the ones I just love to death! Be sure to check out some of the others. Madison, Marcy, Charlee, Abby, and Ginger have sets on/next to a track. Also have a set of Marcy & Mindee coming up playing soccer that you might like (June) and one of Rachel DD fresh off the track (future post) coming up.

Patrick

I'll be looking forward to the Rachel DD set!
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'll be looking forward to the Rachel DD set!

I have a little sample from that set featured on the blog below. It was the first set we did the day we met up. So yeah, I had those post workout feet for the rest of the day!

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2013/07/mondays-shoot-rachel-dd.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I know I'm a little late to the party here, but.... holy SHIT. [Thud] [Bow Down]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a little late to the party as well, but this one of the best posts for Soles of Silk in my opinion.

It doesn't get better than that. Ryan's stinky feet/soles right in your face. She's awesome!

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sorry about you guys being late to the party. I heard the line for entry was around the block and down the alley. LOL... This is one of my favorite sets of Ryan and she's had quite a few of those over her short time on the site.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links