Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Amelia's Dirty Blackened Soles on the Tracks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Amelia's Dirty Blackened Soles on the Tracks
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty, dirty, dirty!!! This has got to be one of the dirtiest sets I've done for Soles of Silk, minus anything where the girls rolled around in mud (Marcy). This is sweaty feet turning black while walking around some train tracks. It didn't take long with Amelia's feet being damp on the hot day this was done. While I'm not one to lick dirty feet clean, I have to admit that I think Amelia's feet looks so damn cute like this! I found her and them to be adorable!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick...
She has nice smile and gorgeous soles!
Thanx
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126/

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit!
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super cute girl!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see everyone is liking this set. Best part about it was, the set prior we did out on a pier/overlook on a lake. Her feet were bare, 100 percent clean, and moist from sweating. This is a total contrast to that set, but she looks like a cutie in both. I'm so glad Amelia hit me up.

If you haven't read her story before, Amelia found me seeing that I shot some non-foot fetish photos with some girls she knew. She contacted me and I wasn't sure if she wanted to pose for those non-foot fetish pics, or if she was put in touch with me from one of the Soles of Silk girls to pose for the site. I asked and she said, "I'll do both." And here she is! Read this blog for some more info about this lovely lady! (it even has a sample shot from that set we did prior to this one that I mentioned above)

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2013/10/i-love-seeing-amelias-toes-spread-wide.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, don't know if I'd lick them now, that dirty,,,,but maybe if she asked, cause she's SWEET! [Joint]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of dirty feet, but there's just something about this one that makes me like these dirty feet. I like the way Amelia looks in particular in this one, and to know that her soles are so black because they were so sweaty moments prior is just awesome.

The blog entry via the link above mentions you've had the opportunity to rub Amelia's feet. Have you ever had the opportunity to full on worship Amelia's feet yet?

I also noticed she mentions she likes to wear sperrys. You should do a sperry set with her, as I love a girl's sweaty feet fresh out of sperrys!

[ April 24, 2014, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nearly missed this preview, but I'm glad I saw it. Amelia is such a cutie and her feet look so soft 'n juicy! One last thing, and I apologies to those not into it, but I'd love to lick her feet clean [Drool]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I'm not a fan of dirty feet, but there's just something about this one that makes me like these dirty feet. I like the way Amelia looks in particular in this one, and to know that her soles are so black because they were so sweaty moments prior is just awesome.

The blog entry via the link above mentions you've had the opportunity to rub Amelia's feet. Have you ever had the opportunity to full on worship Amelia's feet yet?

I also noticed she mentions she likes to wear sperrys. You should do a sperry set with her, as I love a girl's sweaty feet fresh out of sperrys!

I don't always like to "kiss and tell" with what I have or haven't done with some of the models. A lot of these girls are friends and sometimes we get playful, but many times it remains friendly.

The Sperrys could be a future set. I'll make sure to mention it to her.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
frickin sweet! [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top-class job, Patrick! [Bow Down]
This gorgeous dirty-soled beauty is deffo.. on the right track! [Wink]
And when it comes to dirty-soled beauties.. I think that my appreciation is not completely worthless.. [Cool]
Cheers from Italy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
Top-class job, Patrick! [Bow Down]
This gorgeous dirty-soled beauty is deffo.. on the right track! [Wink]
And when it comes to dirty-soled beauties.. I think that my appreciation is not completely worthless.. [Cool]
Cheers from Italy!

Ha! There are so many great puns in this! As someone who throws out cheesy puns often, I loved this. Glad you liked Amelia's set. Have been asked to do some more dirty feet sets this week having posted it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links