Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Wendy's Size 8s in Public

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Wendy's Size 8s in Public
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy is no stranger to doing public shoots. She's been posing her heavenly size 8 feet for me in plain sight of others for many years now. So when I showed her the water fountain that I found right next to the town's main road, it didn't bother her in the least. People have checked her out during shoots before, so this time would be no different.

After parking we moved around the fountain for a bit. I shot her in several different spots trying to keep the fountain behind her as much as possible. About a dozen photos in we moved around the side closest to the intersection. Cars lined up and waited for the signal to turn green. I'm sure many people looked over to see Wendy sticking her soles out to my camera. Who knows what they thought, but I know what you guys think and that's all that matters.

By the end of the set we decided to get Wendy's feet wet. She stuck her orange toes over the spickets shooting up out of the ground and let the water splash her curvy soles.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to get my lips around those toes!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freaking awesome, that first picture was like BAMMMM
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that girl! Great work as always!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how she spreads her toes nice and wide, it makes it easier to lick in between them [Wink] [Drool] !!! Wendy always delivers for you, really nice shots as always!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular soles! She is my favorite SOS model!
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy would certainly be in the Soles of Silk Hall of Fame, if I had one. LOL... She's been one of my main models dating all the way back to my freebie site days, long before Soles of Silk. Glad she still is!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links