Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FREE Casey!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FREE Casey!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***I've extended to promotional period to May the 12th***

Hey guys, I know some of you have been members of Feet Fair at one point or another, but for those of you who might be thinking of joining again, I have a public service announcement.

This week, I'm running a special promotion so that all that join Feet Fair by the end on Monday the 5th, will receive a FREE, 26 picture set of Casey. You might have seen a couple of these images before, 'cause I was entertaining contributing them to Wu's featured models, but most have never been seen by the public before. In addition to that, I'm also throwing in the Casey Worships Spectra video clip:

http://www.feetfair.com/clipstore/clipstore61.html

Anyways just a friendly FYI.

-

-

-

[ May 04, 2014, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gosh that arch in that second photo is the definition of insane!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could be her slave..seriously lol
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is stunning

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:

That could be arranged...seriously. Where do you live?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casey has always been one of my favs. Would love the chance to grovel at her feet in person. I'm in Cleveland, I have a car that runs well and a good amount of free time. I don't mind driving if the offer above applies to my humble self as well, great sir. I'm in Cleveland.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Casey has always been one of my favs. Would love the chance to grovel at her feet in person. I'm in Cleveland, I have a car that runs well and a good amount of free time. I don't mind driving if the offer above applies to my humble self as well, great sir. I'm in Cleveland.

Just so you guys know, Casey does private sessions, but she's in the NYC/Philadelphia area. She sometimes travels, but you have to stay on her radar. Casey is planning a web site to keep her fans informed, and I'm building it for her, but she's been slow in giving me material to work with. You can always send her a message through my site, and I'll relay it for her...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:

Just so you guys know, Casey does private sessions, but she's in the NYC/Philadelphia area. She sometimes travels, but you have to stay on her radar. Casey is planning a web site to keep her fans informed, and I'm building it for her, but she's been slow in giving me material to work with. You can always send her a message through my site, and I'll relay it for her...
Thank you, much appreciated!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:

That could be arranged...seriously. Where do you live?
I live in Nebraska, so it'd have to be during a trip for me. I can't make any surefire plans right now unfortunately. If I travel that direction anytime soon I'll be sure to make contact! (hoping to do so by the end of the year regardless)
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really want to join Feet Fair, but do you accept all credit/debit cards?
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
I really want to join Feet Fair, but do you accept all credit/debit cards?

Right now we're only accepting Visa through CCBill, but we hope to add PayPal again in the near future. You can still use PayPal to set up a manual account, but you'll need to write to me for instructions: adam@feetfair.com

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great arches [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links