Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Why Mindee's Shoots Take So Long (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Why Mindee's Shoots Take So Long
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee has long been my favorite model, i hate the idea of being jealous but damn you Patrick you lucky s.o.b. lol ahea honestly imo the perfect footgirl, she has that great smile that looks so cute and innocent, but she clearly loves to tease use with the bubble crushing lol..shes the best...and patrick once again keep it goin man, SoS is life lol

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Mindee has long been my favorite model, i hate the idea of being jealous but damn you Patrick you lucky s.o.b. lol ahea honestly imo the perfect footgirl, she has that great smile that looks so cute and innocent, but she clearly loves to tease use with the bubble crushing lol..shes the best...and patrick once again keep it goin man, SoS is life lol

Mindee and I were supposed to shoot again today, but she had to take her son to the ER and with what was going on with Wu's passing, we just decided to shoot another day. We're both a little stressed/sad, but spending the day with her sure would have been a nice distraction to recent events.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebeast88
Board Regular
Member # 47418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebeast88   Email thebeast88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT!! you got to rub MINDEE'S feet.... i wish i was in you position patrick.. lucky guy!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A tough job but someone has to do it! LOL
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thebeast88:
WHAT!! you got to rub MINDEE'S feet.... i wish i was in you position patrick.. lucky guy!!

My hands have probably spent more time on Mindee's feet than some of her shoes. A foot rub is pretty much a given, or a demand of hers, when we shoot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links