Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Memories Of Wu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Memories Of Wu
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure how I became aware of Wu, but it might have been from Phil at BHE, since I was part of that group, way back in the day. All I know is that once I wrote to him, and told him about my work, he couldn't have been more supportive and gracious. After encouraging me to start contributing to this forum, I did, and I almost immediately noticed that my traffic increased dramatically, and that's what I call the Wu bump.

Wu was always enthusiastic about my models, but like my other long time buddy FIASCo, he seemed to take a special shine to Asian models, and I remember how excited he was when I got Francine to pose for The Fair, I think he was happier than me that I got her.

-

I met Little Dee and Maureen at about the same time in 2002, but I worked with Dee first, and she was the first of my models ever to do an interview with Wu. I remember how Wu was so impressed by Dee's honesty, having admitted publicly that she prefers the company of women.

This is Wu's interview with Dee:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/deeinterview.html

-
 -  -  -

I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen this video clip before, featuring Francine and Maureen enticing Wu to come to New York, and hang with us. I'm posting it again for those of you who might have not seen it. In retrospect, I wish I had worked harder, and gotten Dee to join us that day. How perfect would that have been?

Finally, Wu also liked Tracy J. a great deal, and it was probably because of Tracy's amazing pluck, knowing that even though she might not be the youngest of my models, she's as hot as it gets, and is very comfortable in her own skin, even though she's always complaining about her ample butt.

-  -

This is Tracy J. as one of Wu's feature models:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/tracyjfeat.html

Even though I never got around to meeting Wu - Alex, the real guy was a true gentleman, unfailingly polite and supportive of everyone in our community, from published professionals, to humble beginners, and that's a rare quality indeed. Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed more that you probably imagined.

[ December 15, 2015, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing post! This is the kinda thread that is so great to see. He meat so much to so many of us and we each have out own stories. This is like all of us sitting around after a viewing at a restaurant or bar saying "remember when Wu (fill in story)." Seeing how he interacted with everyone has just made me realize just how much bigger he was than I even imagined.

Starting out back in the day right about the time you did, I feel we drove some of the same roads. Both of them went straight through this site and he always loved your girls, contributions, features, etc. I wouldn't doubt I found out about you here and you found me here as well. So many friendships, outside of Wu himself, were made here as well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post! Thanks for the inside story so to speak on Wu. He was a mysterious guy, only wished he could have posted more. He posted quite a bit when I first started from what I recall but soon stopped for whatever reason. Its nice to hear stuff like this from the guys that were close to him. Keep it up! Great pics too by the way! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super cool story brotha, his site brought me out from my shell, and I hope your post continue

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea Adam. FeetFair was no doubt one of Wu's very favorite sites. That's how I first saw your work.

Wu did indeed like the Asian models. I remember him taking a particular interest in this girl Kimber, requesting that she do a featured model set.

-  -

I remember Wu also getting really exited about Ann Marie Rios as he was also a big fan of hers.

-  -  -

The first time I heard from Wu was back in 2004 when he was asking about Princess Farah.
From that point on he encouraged me to contribute regularly and posted my photos every time I'd send them in.

-  -
Tragically, I heard that Farah also passed away a few years ago as well. Photos and videos really do capture fleeting moments in time.

All models, webmasters, and fans owe Wu a great deal of gratitude for the community he fostered over the years. RIP Alex.

-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam--- what a great post. I can tell from the numerous Feet Fair contributions Wu approved and posted over the years he was a big fan of your work and your website (and I'm sure he expressed that to you that many times as well).

Goodguy--- I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw those two pics of Farah you posted in this thread. I believe that was the very first set I ever saw of yours. I had forgotten all about her since but isn't it funny how all it takes is a couple of pictures for it to all come right back? I'm not 100% sure but I think I first saw her pics in a thread you started here on the forum, all those years ago. Very sad to hear that she passed away as well, I'm telling you, some depressing stuff around here lately! [Cry]

This place has been home to so many great contributors over the years .... and to all the regulars --- you know exactly who you are---- I'd just like to say thanks to each and every one of you. I know you will all band together as a team and keep this site going and also keep it up to the high standards and quality that Wu himself had.

[Cheers]

[Wu]

With my sincere thanks and appreciation,
-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sub Zero asked in another thread, but I think it would be cool if the webmasters would pick models from their sites that Wu was fond of, or their current most popular models to take a pic in the pose, and each sole have a W and U. Some of the models that are retired may want to do one for old time sake in rememberance of Wu. I saw Kim Kastle post a few words about Wu (she was one of my first 'inspiration' ahem), I'm quite sure some of the other retired models might want to do one (Lexi, Britney Sweet Stank, Janet Mason, etc.) . Then maybe a collage of all the pics can be put toegter to be the opening pic to this site. Just a thought.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of shooting a model in The Pose with a "W" in one foot and a "U" on the other. My next shoot is scheduled for tomorrow night with Sami - but she's not only very new to foot modeling, she's also from Germany, and as a newbie, knows nothing about Wu's legacy. I mean, Maureen would be my go-to gal on this occasion, bust as most of you know, she's now living in Texas. Francine isn't doing much modeling any more, and is hard to get a hold of. Any suggestions?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I'm trying to get Dee or Tracy, but this is an odd week 'cause it's short notice...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice post Adam! Wu was indeed responsible for me joining your site for the 1st time back in 2002 when Little Dee was featured. I even had one of my questions answered by Dee in her interview section here(can't believe it's been 12 years!)

I have Wu's Feetlinks to thank for all that.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links