Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Superb Sami

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Superb Sami
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so I'm at the studio last night, doing another shoot with German hottie Sami. And then I had one of those eerie moments that really make you think, and also make things really sink in.

Sami is my first shoot since we found out about the tragic passing of Wu, and at some point during this session, and just for a brief moment, I found myself thinking that Wu would really like these pics, before my brain snapped back into reality. Sometimes the finality of death takes a while to fully process.

Sorry to be so morbid, enjoy Sami you guys; she's awesome, and has great arches.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not morbid, Adam. My first shoot after learning of Wu's passing was Monday with Abby. I was thinking the same thing and talking to her about everything. He would have loved this photo, I'm sure of it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We miss our friend man. It's ok.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
craver
Board Regular
Member # 10999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for craver   Email craver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I go back with Wu's to its first year...and have never stopped visiting his amazing "house". A truly special place.

I can certainly say, both Adam and Patrick, that it's also where I discovered your inspirational work (and I don't just throw that word around.) I've twice been on the brink of being a producer myself and neither time made it work (still trying...)

In paying respect to Wu/Alex, and all he's done, I want to add that both of you have made this trip a genuinely awesome one. In what is now an ocean of fetish material both of you have stood atop the waves, in my opinion. And from day one.

That said, I can imagine the sense of loss you must feel if even my own is palpable (and it is.) I think it's beyond admirable for you guys to be honouring Wu the way you he have. In some ways he transcended what we mean when we call someone an "icon", didn't he?
Anyway, you are both icons also, and here's to Wu and all his scions!

Peace.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Craver. I'm sure I can speak for Adam here and say that we both appreciate that kind of praise. In a world where most people don't bother to say anything unless they're complaining, it's always a nice moment to see someone take the time to tell you they like something you do.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Craver! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Carver, I'm deeply touched by your words of kindness.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links