Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Which pair of feet would you choose?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which pair of feet would you choose?
SlovakiaFeet
Board Regular
Member # 41844

Icon 5 posted      Profile for SlovakiaFeet   Email SlovakiaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta admit, I was taken by a concept of choosing between two pair of sexy feet. Something about it just turns me on.

Some time ago, I was posting a few foot pics to see which pair of feet would people choose - what about you?
 -

Which feet do you think are hotter? [Smile]

Also, if you like the concept of voting for pics, there's already quite a bit of foot stuff submitted to Fetmash! [Smile]

--------------------
http://fetmash.com/ - A Fetish Gallery as huge and awesome as You can make it!

Visit http://www.vikifeet.tumblr.com/ for a lot of foot picture of our own production ! [Smile]

Posts: 41 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...hard choice but since I like what I see on the right as it shows all the sole...I'll pick that one;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet on the right just because seems more smelly than the other..
but i like both feet :-)

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlovakiaFeet
Board Regular
Member # 41844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlovakiaFeet   Email SlovakiaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, I would guess the left pair seems more smelly than the other [Smile]

--------------------

Visit http://www.vikifeet.tumblr.com/ for a lot of foot picture of our own production ! [Smile]

Posts: 41 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one on the right, love the white skin with the pink patches. Instant boner
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pair on the left, any day.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left please !
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have one of each! [Wink]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The left for sure!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Razor's Edge
Board Regular
Member # 37735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Razor's Edge   Email The Razor's Edge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The right

--------------------
<--Avatar: Maxine Angelit, SIZE 7.5

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the same woman...??

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlovakiaFeet
Board Regular
Member # 41844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlovakiaFeet   Email SlovakiaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
It's the same woman...??

No, it really isn't. I might upload some more of each to compare, if you like [Smile]

--------------------

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the two pics vary angle wise I would have to say the one on the right since it shows more sole and arch. Nice color contrast too.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely the feet on the right. The soles, the arch, the color and texture of the skin, the shape of the toes. ... All really nice.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The right, for sure.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links