Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Emerald's Soles & Blue Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Emerald's Soles & Blue Toes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week the small-footed Emerald returns. I was in love with her deep-arched feet from the moment I first saw them. Luckily Mindee put her in touch with me and over the last few years she's now posed for just under 500 photos. I can't wait until she's back in front of the camera again.

This set with Emerald features her showing off her feet on an old railroad bridge that was restored and made into part of a nature trail. They kept some tracks on the bridge, but made an area to walk to the side. When I found the location online, I knew it would be perfect. I know you're here to look at pretty girls showing off their adorable feet, but the artist in me just can't resist going to neat places and using them as a setting as much as possible.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone say deep arched mature feet? I'm so there...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature feet super sexy!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature, huh? I think she's about as old as me, maybe slightly younger (34). Guess I'm getting old!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice wrinkles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's is super sexy. I keep forgetting how old I am... She looks like a hot soccer mom and it rarely occurs to me that I'm older than most soccer mom's. Thank god I have all my hair and no gray (yet). [Tongue]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue toe lover just fainted.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. She is lovely! [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Mature, huh? I think she's about as old as me, maybe slightly younger (34). Guess I'm getting old!

Patrick

Hey, I'm just using the norms of our society. I'm older than both of you, but I have learned that by and large, a lot of people consider any woman "mature" - didn't mean to offend, I actually consider anyone under 40 still young...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Hey, I'm just using the norms of our society. I'm older than both of you, but I have learned that by and large, a lot of people consider any woman "mature" - didn't mean to offend, I actually consider anyone under 40 still young...

My birthday is Monday, so yeah, you're making me feel even older now! Thanks! Hahaha... Guess it's not too bad that I'm spending the day with an 18 year old friend from work at an amusement park though. Might make me feel a little younger.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] idk what it is particulary...but shes just an overall sexy women..id do some crazy things toget my hands on those soles! [Drool] [Hump] [Drool]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links