Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Girlfriends feet (More pics) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Girlfriends feet (More pics)
freebirdvx2
Board Regular
Member # 47673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebirdvx2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She hopes you enjoy these...

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scrunched wrinkled sole shots are hot!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her soles wrinkly and all for starters....but I also like the side where you see how nice her heels are. I bet she'd give nice fj's... [Hump]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drooling over the pics
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebirdvx2
Board Regular
Member # 47673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebirdvx2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
I bet she'd give nice fj's... [Hump]

Oh she does [Cheers]

She got very turned on by all the comments and gave me an amazing fj last night letting me take some pics. I am trying to convince her on letting me post them [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful! Really sexy toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebirdvx2
Board Regular
Member # 47673

We have added some more in the adult content section.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=004799

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liking the updates very much,friends! Looks like you've got excellent legs, too. Thanks again for sharing.

As far as requests, maybe some jewelry, esp. anklets; some out-in-public shots maybe; and some bright toe colors to model.

Happy June!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Consider them enjoyed. What sexy wrinkles!!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are amazing. Did you always have a foot fetish or did she bring it out of you? Those tootsies are sexy enough I think that even a vanilla guy could take to worshiping them quite naturally because they're undisputably gorgeous. If you've been a foot guy all your life, you've hit the jackpot with her. If being with her tapped you into the incredible sex appeal of a pretty female foot, well welcome to the dark side. You're gonna fuckin' love it! [Smile]

The side angles highlighting her arches are my favorite but the birds eye view sole shots and top side toe spread photos are breath taking as well. Welcome to the site and congratulations on making such an incredible entrance to the both of you.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebirdvx2
Board Regular
Member # 47673

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Her feet are amazing. Did you always have a foot fetish or did she bring it out of you? Those tootsies are sexy enough I think that even a vanilla guy could take to worshiping them quite naturally because they're undisputably gorgeous. If you've been a foot guy all your life, you've hit the jackpot with her. If being with her tapped you into the incredible sex appeal of a pretty female foot, well welcome to the dark side. You're gonna fuckin' love it! [Smile]

The side angles highlighting her arches are my favorite but the birds eye view sole shots and top side toe spread photos are breath taking as well. Welcome to the site and congratulations on making such an incredible entrance to the both of you.

Yes she turned me to the dark side. I just can't resist them.
Luckily she loves having her feet worshipped and goes wild when her toes are sucked, she also likes having the soles of her feet licked.

Thank you all, she REALLY loves reading all these comments and is already planning to do more pictures and maybe some videos [Wink] [Wink]

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice !

I see evidence of some good toe spreading skills in one of those pics. Would love to see her soles up with toes spread wide [Drool] Maybe even that in some nylon ? Cheers [Cheers]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links