Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita with pink pedi and strappies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nita with pink pedi and strappies
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you giys like these pics. I personally am a fan of pink toenails and sexy sandals  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Works well with that tan!

Man...I've been complimenting your wife's feet for over a decade man! Great job you two!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dom always love seeing Nita's sexy feet!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, her feet are still so so sexy, and always look amazing!! Love her tan skin, and perfect toes, too. Well done, and sure hope to see more of your Nita's sexy feet with summer here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really lovely.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Works well with that tan!

Man...I've been complimenting your wife's feet for over a decade man! Great job you two!

Thank you GQ and noted... yes, you certainly are one of the few members that make the effort to comment on posts. Lkewise, 2 Swift and CPK as well as Hyperion "Get It" and make the efort to post pics as well as make comments in an efort to encourage more posts. Cheers Gentlemen, Domitilo
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I love her feet, her toes and her arches are awesome. I can't help but ask...have you taken any sole pics lately?!?!

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some if the sexiest pics of Nita's feet ever! That great tan, great toe color, toe rings/anklet and strappy sandals. Exceedingly sexy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Loving the comments, Thank you guys. Soles searcher sole pics to follow in another post. [Smile]
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been a strong supporter of your pics and of your lovely Nita. Her feet are so sexy and so lovely. Anytime you share her beautiful feet here is a treat for me.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links