Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Instagram HIGH arches (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Instagram HIGH arches
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mail2268:
I am a high arch man, I looking for women with arches this high. Believe it or not my grandmother had arches as high or higher. I thought all women were like her. Spoiled my perception fifty years ago. Thank you very much for sharing. If possible any mature women in your collection? Thanks again.

I got you brother:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder...does she walk in those black heels? Or are they just for show?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I can understand because I am a wrinkled soles man. I am looking for the woman who have the most wrinkles on her sole. I like high arches too! [Mmm]

[ June 09, 2014, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Fwrinkledsoles ]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is absolutely nothing more sexier than a woman with killer arches like the ones in these pictures!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pair with the "Mrs. Wright" tattoo is quite nice.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:

"Mrs Wright" and I have been chatting. She's single now...and a sweetheart [Wink] gotta love it when the chics whose feet you lust after lust back.

[ June 10, 2014, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: GQguy ]

--------------------

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:

"Mrs Wright" and I have been chatting. She's single now...and a sweetheart [Wink] gotta love it when the chics whose feet you lust after lust back.
That's awesome.
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last pic is super hot! Love the arch and long-toenails combo!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman299
Board Regular
Member # 43680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman299   Email footman299   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girls arch is so sexy! Love the long toenails too!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

-  -  -

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pretty spectacular high arches in the last set. A friend of mine once confessed to me that she hated her feet because they got "destroyed" due to years of ballet. She mentioned ballet so I already knew what I was about to see when she took her shoes off in order to show me. Well, I just said: With arches so high like yours you have nothing to worry about. They are perfect.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Some pretty spectacular high arches in the last set. A friend of mine once confessed to me that she hated her feet because they got "destroyed" due to years of ballet. She mentioned ballet so I already knew what I was about to see when she took her shoes off in order to show me. Well, I just said: With arches so high like yours you have nothing to worry about. They are perfect.

Rarest of the rare man. True works of art. To me looking at a flat foot is like looking at a woman with A cups...there's no spark.

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links