Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee's & Marcy's Sweaty Soccer Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee's & Marcy's Sweaty Soccer Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay everyone, the wait is finally over! I've been asked and even bitched at for this set not being on the site until now. When I did a redesign of the site earlier in the year I put images around the site of upcoming sets, mentioned in my blog that they'd serve as a tease of what's to come. Well, people got tired of waiting and I ended up fielding questions about this set's arrival for some time. Well no more!

I held off posting this amazing set of the cousin duo of Mindee and Marcy to post it with the kick off of the World Cup. Yeah, it pained me to hold onto such an amazing set for so long. It just made so much sense to me to do this one now, though.

I've never been a fan of soccer, but I will admit, my interest was increased quite a bit watching these two kick the ball around - all the while knowing their feet were getting sweaty inside their sneakers and knee high socks. When it finally came time to take them off, these two ever-so-teasing relatives put on a show for me. Of course they also put on a show for the people walking around the track that circled the soccer field too, but oh well. Now they put on a show for all of you!

So... Was it worth the wait?

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

You bet!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very worth it!! Another awesome preview.
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man this looks sweet! [Drool]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let them score off me whenever they want.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'll YEAH!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Uh huh [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys liked this set. I'm telling you, these two together are just... [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea for a shoot. I've always had a thing for soccer girls' feet.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another fantastic job, Patrick!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
Great idea for a shoot. I've always had a thing for soccer girls' feet.

I'm surprised I didn't think of it after all these years. Sometimes the most obvious things elude me, I guess. LOL...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooh my god, Marcy is such a cutie!!!

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links