Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cali Foot Exchange: Recent HS Grad, 18 yr. old Andrea and Her Size 7s (6/20 Update)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cali Foot Exchange: Recent HS Grad, 18 yr. old Andrea and Her Size 7s (6/20 Update)
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First thing to do after graduating high school and into the "real world"? Send photos of your feet. Haha. At least that's what's going on here in Andrea's case.

Apparently she found my blog on Tumblr and was intrigued to the point that she contacted me and wanted to know more about this "foot thing". We exchanged info and got to talking. Photos were eventually sent and asked if her feet were cute enough. I sure think so. Thoughts?

We're supposed to meet up and do a shoot on Monday. Hope to share the results with you all then.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

[ June 20, 2014, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: CaliFootExchange ]

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is hella cute, pretty smile, nice looking cleavage and yes. She has pretty hot looking feet and toes. Would love to see more.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really have the best luck finding the hottest real life girl next door cuties out there! Keep up the great work!!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a beauty. Nice sexy soles and toes...I have to say her rack is pretty amazing as well... [Hump]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually just finished having coffee with her in a get-to-know-you session. Her boyfriend wanted to know what she was getting into and made sure I wasn't some random creep. I probably truly am, but folks have different levels of tolerance for creepiness.

We were sitting outside and I asked her to take off her sandals. They were the exact ones that are giving her the tan lines on her feet. She was a bit shy about it, being in public and all. She propped them on my lap so I could check out her soles and I gave them a good squeeze with my fingers. "Passed the test!"

Ended up putting off our shoot til next Friday due to scheduling issues. We'll have to be patient with this one.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks that her bf had to stick his nose into it. 90% of the time it's some jackass they aren't even with (or won't be with for long).

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
Sucks that her bf had to stick his nose into it. 90% of the time it's some jackass they aren't even with (or won't be with for long).

Yeah. Gotta play the long game in those situations. Sometimes I joke with some of the models that our "foot" relationship's lasted longer than their own personal ones.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord. Keep us posted, sir.

PS., if *she's* contacting *you* then BF is already in the rear view mirror, fading fast. Rock on.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Good lord. Keep us posted, sir.

PS., if *she's* contacting *you* then BF is already in the rear view mirror, fading fast. Rock on.

Met up on Wednesday and the BF did join us. He was pretty cool actually. She was a bit nervous not having been in front of a camera for a shoot ever. He was there to ease her nerves and have conversation. Out of nowhere he said, "Oh, her dad has a foot fetish too."

I was kind of stricken by that comment and not sure what to think. I looked over at Andrea and she nodded as to confirm what he said. Couldn't believe it. So, I'm thinking he may see these photos. Plot twist indeed! Here's Andrea and her size 7s

-  -  -  -
Duckface!
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a bionic pout.

Funny about daddy.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story and great work!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links