Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Katie 18 y/o flip flops & bare soles* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Katie 18 y/o flip flops & bare soles*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2010 Norcalfeet Archive, Katie...just turned 18 like 2 weeks before this shoot and even had her mom there to make sure everything was on the level. When mom finally left, she felt less distracted and started showing off more. So much potential and such soft lovely soles!

-

-

-

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

Holy instant-erection Batman!!!

How did I ever miss this one the first go around??

She's AWESOME, please tell me once Mom disappeared you managed to inhale those soles! [Fingers Crossed] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, yeah she was a treasure buried in the archives I just remembered about. Her mom was super nosey but eventually went out to the car to make some phone calls leaving the daughter's soles wide open for sniffing and tickling!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One hell of a cute girl, and I love those soles...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! I bet they smelled so good! You lucky dog lol!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
Oh my! I bet they smelled so good! You lucky dog lol!!

+100

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

P.S. -> And to think, she's now of the ripe old age of what, 22 now? My, how times flies! [Tongue] [Big Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
P.S. -> And to think, she's now of the ripe old age of what, 22 now? My, how times flies! [Tongue] [Big Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Yeah no doubt, I just saw my old model Ludmila and she looks even better than before..she will age gracefully! [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katie is beautiful. I love her soles. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some dreamy soles right there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjob material [Big Grin] Great find man! Thanks for the pics! Chances of another shoot with her?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Footjob material [Big Grin] Great find man! Thanks for the pics! Chances of another shoot with her?

We both now live in different parts of the state..so, probably not! There's a bunch of sets with her in my archive though luckily..worked with her twice.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

encouraging you to jerk to her soles.. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

encouraging you to jerk to her soles.. [Smile]

Wow! [Drool] Well, I can tell you this, I'm good at following directions! [Big Grin]

I couldn't put my finger on it right away, but she looks like the type of chick you see bouncing thru the mall in the summertime, with several bags from different (expensive) stores... running up the 'ol plastic that either Mommy or her bf gave her [Big Grin] ... all the while almost stepping right out of her flimsy flip flops.... you know exactly the kind of girl I'm talking about fells, I was at the mall the other day and I saw a bunch of 'em all over the place [Mmm]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links