Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shoe Shopping With Annette

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoe Shopping With Annette
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the perks of my job is that I get to take the models shopping sometime, on their dime of course but it's still a thrill for me. Annette is going to London soon, and I'm not sure when she's coming back, so she asked me if I could take her shopping for bargains.

My neighborhood is full of really fun and cheap, boutique style stores, and those of you who know the story behind Milly will know what I'm talking about. I had been bragging to Annette about the deals I've gotten near me, so she wasn't going to let her travel date arrive without taking a little shopping excursion with me.

Since Annette is six foot tall, and striking, she readily drew stares from a lot of the shoppers and store employees, and several asked her if she's a model. The best part was when I asked her to try on some shoes at a favorite shoe store of mine, and people got a load of her arches; it was beautiful. She talked me into buying the blue heels so we can use on our next session, and since they were on sale, it didn't take much convincing. Of course, I told her that she had to model some heels for me right there and then. I apologize for the poor quality of these pics, but they were done with my phone, in less than ideal quality, still, it was a treat just to be able to do it. Hope you enjoy this rare glimpse of a model just doing mundane stuff, and not at all trying to be sexy.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been in that position. Talk about a tease! Funny thing is, if I'm shopping with a girl and they ask about clothes, they always just do what they want (or what their girlfriends tell them). If it's shoe shopping, they tend to listen to me. I wonder why? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hard-wood over her arches....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's awesome man.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super high arches
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buying a pair of heels with your own model must be outstanding [Wink]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links