Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Hot Clear Bottom Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi's Hot Clear Bottom Shoes
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some pics I took tonight of Andi in these hot shoes. The bottoms are clear so her soles show. And I always love her toes with white toenail polish.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool shoes; nice soles too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Very sexy! Did you guys go out so others could seem them?
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking hell, I love Andi.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi nice shoes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveslongtoenails:
Very nice! Very sexy! Did you guys go out so others could seem them?

Yes, we went out to dinner and then to a local bar near our house for some after drinks.

For some reason I rarely see anyone checking her feet out to the point it's obvious. I'm starting to think our community is a small percentage?

But, when we're sitting at a bar my back is to everyone behind us. Who knows, she could be driving a foot guy crazy that has a perfect view of her soles and toes??

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's happened on rare occasions with my wife, but when it does it's thrilling. Most compliments have occurred with my wife when I'm not with her. A few weeks ago she was complimented on her long toenails and arches from a guy that stopped her at Target. Just hearing her tell the story is bone-hardening!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of us are going to be subtle when checking her out. A person highly preoccupied with his phone with it pointed at her feet may be taking candids though.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!! Look what I missed while away from the board!! Wow, and wow again!!!

Her sexy feet look amazing in those hot heels...so hot and stunning!! I am a huge fan of her tanned feet, and smooth sexy soles...and these heels only add to that.

I indeed would have been checking out her sexy feet encased in her hot heels for sure!

She has fantastic taste in heels.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links