Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Former bodybuilder has extreme wrinkles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Former bodybuilder has extreme wrinkles
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this lady and her wrinkled soles. Just posted her footjob clip and its quite the doozy. She made me cum within the first 20 seconds or so. I had to grab her feet off me in order not to lose my "libido" completely lol Being a former bodybuilder her feet literally beat your dick into submission.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude wtf when I clicked on your pics, some java installer started installing on my computer and my antivirus software went nuts.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always used imagebam so i have no idea..

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah my Norton had to block something that was trying to download. Dont know what but thanks for the pics though! [Big Grin]

Glad you reminded me, I got a few more for that FBB thread that I need to add. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Yep i opened them and the same thing happened to me. I always click the links to my pics and it normally does not happen. Anyone have any other sites to use? Suggestions? [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For THOSE type photobucket will work...other types (xxx) u might wanna try imagevenue.
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photobucket isn't bad, but they can be kinda draconian about feet photos.

Imagevenue is no better than Imagebam.

If you have your own site, why can't you open up a public folder and keep your samples there? I think that's what Patrick and Adam do, but it's not a bad idea to ask them how they do it.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darthv
Board Regular
Member # 6854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darthv   Email darthv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to session her! I work in NYC
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

C_hunter that's news to me...I never had a problem with imagevenue as far as pop ups go. Guess it depends on the browser.

But photobucket would be best IMO. As long as foot fetishism isn't categorized as sexually explicit (not yet anyway) then u should be good for now. At least they're not as bad as youtube. Lexi has a few vids on there and she's solo just flexing and moving bare soles and for some reason they're marked "sexually explicit". Kinda odd to me since so many people claim to have a hard time understanding how feet can be a turn on.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links