Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Got my first photoshoot lined up this weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got my first photoshoot lined up this weekend
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to learn about photography, and (maybe a pipe dream) get into foot fetish photography.
Well, last week I bought myself a camera (just an entry level dslr), and on Saturday I've lined up a foot fetish shoot with a local model.

She's aware of my (almost non-existent) level of skill and has promised to be very patient, and I figure at worst it will be a great opportunity to learn.

But any pointers and tips from the masters here will certainly not be amiss!

Btw, this is her. She's a very petite lady, with size 4 (UK), size 6 (US) feet.

-

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Looking forward to the results!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to seeing too. She is sexy, and wish you the best.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck, looks cute.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! I'll definitely be sure to post the results here!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links