Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hello!!! new member!! wifes sexy feet !!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello!!! new member!! wifes sexy feet !!!
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings sisters and brethren, Ive been lurking a long time now enjoying pics stories and experiences and now I think its time i finally share with you guys, Im 23 and Ive been attracted to feet for as long as I can remember, I didnt understand it then but i can remember this girl i had a crush on when I was younger and one day we were paired up in class and she was wearing these sandals and I could smell feet and I liked it, not in such an arousing way but I had little experiences like this and as I got older I kept my interest in feet hidden and became mischievous until one day I met this girl in highschool and told her that I liked her feet, she was cool but still didnt understand the full extent of my lust which is funny because we used to hang out with some of the same people and smoke weed and shit, way before we even considered the possibility of hooking up and one day we were at her house and I found these dirty socks i had seen her wear and needless to say I took them and enjoyed her residual essence, lol Im actually married to this girl now and we have a beautiful family but anyway, your here for the pics so enjoy and please comment she is interested in your response, the last pic is of her sisters soles that i discovered when i got home from work naturally posed beautifully laying on my couch [Drool]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea so I had some trouble posting the pics it's limited to 8 and they didn't show up right but hope you like. : )
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn what size are her feet and how wide is the width of her heel in inches?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wus!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! Their feet look nice and worship-able!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles... Thanks for the share.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has incredible soles !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! Really like her soles! Her toes just rock too!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those soft sexy soles!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Thanks for the positive feedback, she enjoys reading your comments and there will be more to come!
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would definitely put those in my face. The soles of the sister on the couch wow is pretty all i can say.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links