Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kaycee (New Model) Bares Her 18 Year Old Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kaycee (New Model) Bares Her 18 Year Old Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'd like to welcome the second new model in as many weeks. I previewed her here on the forums only a few days ago, but now her full set has been published.

Meet Kaycee - the nicest, most sweetest girl I know. She's legit impossible to be mad at. She's also quite shy and for months I tried to get her to open up a little bit at work. I asked her to come out with a bunch of us from work at social gatherings and such, but we'd always get a, "Thanks for asking, but I don't think I'll be able to go."

Lately, however, this 18 year old cutie pie has started to come around. She recently went to an amusement park with a group of us. She also, as you can see, showed off her cute size 7.5 feet too.

When I made mention of Soles of Silk a couple of months ago, I honestly had no clue how she'd react. When she said, "I'd love for you to photograph my toesies," I was stunned!

So here she is, after letting me photograph those "toesies" of hers. She had a good time doing the photos and can't wait to do more. She even asked me if I'd want to do some photos with a friend of hers too.

Jackpot!

Patrick

-

-

[ July 10, 2014, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet her feet smell fantastic
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotttttt!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. Been letting her know that's she's been loved already. She asked me last night while talking when I would be posting the other set she did. I told her to slow down and not be a glory hound. Hahaha! She's totally not, so it's fun to burst her bubble. She really is a sweetheart.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see new faces/feet
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great story Patrick, and she does look like an absolute sweetie.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another incredible find Patrick! Got any job openings!! That is some place you work at!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feet jacks 420:
I bet her feet smell fantastic

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sole arch-bishop:
Another incredible find Patrick! Got any job openings!! That is some place you work at!

I was thinking the same thing!! I mean, right now at my job we have ONE--- and only ONE girl working in the office that I would deem to be up to S.O.S. standards. So yeah, Patrick any job openings? I will work there for FREE [Big Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, they look wonderful and she is cute
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, Kaycee is gorgeous and so are her feet man, I bet she wore those toe rings for you knowing you love feet n all and I bet it feels pretty fucking awesome being involved with SoS and getting to play/ take pictures of girls like Kaycee, respect brutha
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's another gorgeous model! Love the toe-rings too [Wink]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links