Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Former WCW female wrestling star doing foot pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Former WCW female wrestling star doing foot pics
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all- wanted to let you know that former WCW valet Gorgeous George has a new feet website up.
http://georgefrankenstein.wix.com/wrestlingfeet

It's still not completed yet, but she took a bunch of new foot pics over the weekend. Here are a few samples:

-
 -
 -

If you would like to buy more many more feet pics from GG, click on the website link above with info on how to do so! [Smile] You can also contact GG at her Facebook fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gorgeous-George-Stephanie-Bellars-Frankenstein/150523785015698?ref=hl Hope you like!

[ July 15, 2014, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: anflfan ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if Gene Snitsky is checking this out right now........... [Tongue]

I love Gorgeous George in the WCW days and she does have sexy-looking feet. Nice arch and sole shot, too on the second pic!

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sicbstrd
Board Regular
Member # 2839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sicbstrd   Email sicbstrd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, 5 pics for $100.00. Come on now, for real?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to tell you but honestly with all of the fetish content out here, Image4sale producers selling photos sets starting at $5 and above, some models even selling their own sets for $10 and above nobody is going to pay $20 for one pic let alone $100 for 5 pics.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feet!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree on two things, great feet (tops and bottoms) and no to paying $100 for 5 pics. Sorry
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate the feedback, even on some of the ones who aren't as positive. We are new to doing this, and are enjoying doing it. Keep in mind that GG isn't a regular foot model. She use to be on TV and once managed a pro wrestling legend(Randy Savage), so this is a pretty unique opportunity for foot lovers who have been wrestling fans! [Smile]

You can also contact her on FetLife too!
https://fetlife.com/users/2987307

We are open to ideas for any extra ideas that you would like to see her on her new website. Thanks!

[ July 15, 2014, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: anflfan ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember her when she was Macho Man's valet with Medusa Micelli and Mona in WCW. Man, that was like 15 years ago. Feels like yesterday...

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links