Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wu's Feet Links Feature - Olivia: Back to Business (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wu's Feet Links Feature - Olivia: Back to Business
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'm honored to have Olivia's set mark the relaunch of the Wu's Feet Links feature model gallery section. At the end of 2013 I talked to Wu and he told me to pick a month in 2014 for my next feature. I told him June and he asked me if Olivia would be up for being featured. Needless to say, she was honored and agreed.

Sadly things did not go as planned. I would have loved for Olivia's feature to have gone up as planned in June and have been uploaded by my friend, Wu. Life is not fair, but with his passing, I wanted to shoot Olivia's set more than ever. He didn't leave us with an updated list of upcoming contributors, so Olivia's was the only one I knew of.

I approached Phil about restarting the section, but planned on shooting the set no matter what. If it came down to it, I would have shot the set and posted it on Soles of Silk for free as the feature set that never was. I'm glad to announce, however, that Phil allowed me the honor of relaunching the section with Olivia's set here in July. Check it out here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/oliviafeat.html

If you'd like to know some more information about how this set came to be and some of the Wu-based odes I placed into the set in subtle ways, be sure to read my blog here:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2014/07/wus-feature-history-olivia-2014.html

Now for the future of the feature section itself. This is NOT a one and done thing. The section is relaunched and will updated once per month, just as it was. Phil and I are putting together a calendar as I write this. Next month's is already submitted and will be published on August 15 (we're going with all feature updates on the 15th of each month). There are also a few other feature sets lined up, pretty much for the rest of 2014. We are not going to post them far in advance, however, as Wu sometimes ran into people who would fall through. It's not added yet, but Phil should be adding in a box teasing only the following month's feature model. So be on the lookout for that.

Again, I'm so happy to see this site slowly coming back around. Please enjoy Olivia's set. It's the final set I posted featuring the Wu tribute ribbon as well.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work, as usual. Olivia really seems to be coming into her own as a foot model in her recent sets, this one included.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy sh*t, is Olivia cute or what.

[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work guys. Keep it going. She is has sexy toes
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. Will be sharing your kind words with Olivia tomorrow. I'm sure she will be flattered.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set as always Patrick. I love the glasses on her, and the nylons are *always* my favorite look.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost too adorable, you may want to put in a disclaimer next time for people of weak dispositions.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great set as always Patrick. I love the glasses on her, and the nylons are *always* my favorite look.

The glasses was her touch and damn, what a touch it was! I've always been a sucker for some of the simple things in life. I mean, I like women's feet for instance. But things like glasses, pony tails, head bands, girls in ball caps... just some simple stuff does it for me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love headbands, yeah. Olivia would look adorable in one.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say Patrick, you've hit another home run. Olivia is gorgeous, and I think Wu would have given this set two [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] .

I would also like to extend my SINCERE thanks to you, and Phil as well, for putting so much work into this place and keeping this great website, and Wu's legacy alive. Take a bow, you two.

With appreciation,
-footboy1

[Wu]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
What can I say Patrick, you've hit another home run. Olivia is gorgeous, and I think Wu would have given this set two [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] .

I would also like to extend my SINCERE thanks to you, and Phil as well, for putting so much work into this place and keeping this great website, and Wu's legacy alive. Take a bow, you two.

With appreciation,
-footboy1

[Wu]

Thanks, but the community has really stepped up as a whole. I'm glad this site has some things going on and people are keeping tabs on the updates. It'll be nice to have to the Interviews and Columns up and running again. Thank you again for the feedback.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Just wanted to share with you all that I sent Olivia all these comments, along with the ones via email and social media. She was so happy that people had such positive things to say. She really liked that people liked her glasses too because that idea was all hers. LOL!

So the next time I do a feature gallery, which model should I feature from Soles of Silk?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links