Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 6ft tall size 11 Greek Goddess-Jackpot!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6ft tall size 11 Greek Goddess-Jackpot!
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The BEACH. My new favorite place in the world. Why you ask? Well Ms.pepper and I were there lounging in the sun when I spotted this 6 ft tall GODDESS with very big sexy long feminine feet. Absolute perfection from head to toe. Ms.Pepper even though she was hot lol. We went and started up some chit chat and some compliments on her striking beauty. She was very receptive laid back and fun! We talked for around 2 hours before we asked her about modeling. It turns out she has done some run way work but nothing fetish related. I thought it was a dead end and that nothing would come of it . WRONG. Two weeks later, shes at the house. Not only was she posing her feet but jerking a horny strangers cock with them as well!

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman and the Colombian woman are the two most perfect pairs of feet I've ever seen.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea how you do it!!! She's incredible! How in the &^$%^$ hell do you find these gorgeous feet?
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluvrguy:
I have no idea how you do it!!! She's incredible! How in the &^$%^$ hell do you find these gorgeous feet?

Passion my brother. Passion [Smile]

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links