Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Irresistible Casey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Irresistible Casey
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright you guys, I know Casey needs no introduction, unless you're a newbie to the foot fetish scene. For the rest of you though... Those milky white soles, those amazingly high arches, those incredible, suckable toes, Casey has just about everything going for her and then some.

Casey did this amazing set with me today, and it will be posted in a few weeks, so if you know what's good for you, make sure not to miss it. Here are some samples to whet your appetite.

-

-

-

And if that wasn't enough good news, Casey now has her very own Web Site site, so be sure to visit. Some of you know that Casey does private foot worship sessions, mostly in the Philadelphia area, and some here in New York City, but she does travel, so please make sure you drop by if you think you might want to book her in the future, and please be mindful of your manners. Casey is a very sweet girl, and needs to be treated with courtesy and respect; you can also mention I sent you, she'll like that.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't have to tell me twice. thanks a ton
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
...so if you know what's good for you

For some reason, I can hear her saying those words [Tongue] [Wink]

She could smother me with those sweet fucking feet and dominate me all night long, and I would do whatever the fuck she wants [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man those arches are so damn sexy and those toes are lovely... I need to see more of this lovely young lady!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only two other round things I'd rather see stuck under her arches than those badass shoes... and they're a lot more tender and belong to me. [Blush]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hardgainer
Loyal Member
Member # 42123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hardgainer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word: Perfection
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
[QUOTE]
She could smother me with those sweet fucking feet and dominate me all night long, and I would do whatever the fuck she wants [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

You can arrange that if you want. [Wink]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so beautiful...such a pretty face, and just so sexy too. Her arches are unreal, and so hot. Simply wow! I can only imagine what it would be like to touch, and feel her sexy soles, and high arches...amazing! What size are her feet again? They do look quite petite.

A fantastic set for sure.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
She is so beautiful...such a pretty face, and just so sexy too. Her arches are unreal, and so hot. Simply wow! I can only imagine what it would be like to touch, and feel her sexy soles, and high arches...amazing! What size are her feet again? They do look quite petite.

A fantastic set for sure.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks, Casey wears a size 5 1/2 to 6 shoe, and you can write to her through her site to express your admiration, she likes that sort of thing.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links