Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Korean Friend's Size 8 Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Korean Friend's Size 8 Feet
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend Baek is 21 years old and slightly chubby. She always cleans her feet and is slightly ticklish on her soles and behind her ankles. I had to use my tablet to get these shots, while I was rubbing her feet during lunch, so the image quality isn't as high as I want it, and the larger size makes it harder to angle. I usually use the tablet to get face shots, but my phone wasn't working that day. She's a size 8 I think. Her feet are super smooth and soft, and cold to the touch.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently, I got the privilege of hanging out with her in the local park. We sat on the picnic mat, and she slipped out of her sandals, and sat barefoot next to me. I managed to slip in a faceshot. She was laying face down on the picnic mat, which gave me the perfect chance to get some shots of her soles, in much better lighting conditions and with a much better camera. She isn't a photogenic person, so all of these shots were candid. I actually once asked her if she would pose her feet for me, and she was too embarassed.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, I gave her another foot massage. I had her lay on her stomach, and she was watching a tablet, so she was distracted while I got some closeups of her soft soles and I was able to bring her feet really close to my face and smell. Her feet were virtually odorless and smelled just like the rest of her smooth skin She washed her feet before we met up because she was walking with her dog on a patch of dirt. There is a mark under her left pinky toe. It is not a birth mark. She got a few years ago when she stepped on calligraphy ink and never bothered to wash it off.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome dude, your friend has beautiful soft looking soles, I would love to give her a foot massage. [Cheers]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pictures. Your friend has beautiful feet and soles. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links