Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Deal Is Done Man! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Deal Is Done Man!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so I already told you guys about Hail a Hispanic Hottie! and how excited I was when I met with her.

Well, we did the first of what I hope will be many shoot with Shasha (that's her name) today, and I have to say that she's better than advertised. Even though Shasha is almost a complete novice to foot modeling, she proved to be a quick study, willing to do most of the standard foot modeling repertory, and as you can see, she's gorgeous from head to toe. I couldn't be more pleased, and I hope you guys like her as much as I do. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
What do YOU think?

This is what I think:

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Joint]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tops plz!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha's got that "Don't mess with me" look, but she definitely got some nice and sexy soles.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so wanna be her bitch! LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoping she has nice nail beds...she's hot...
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is so raw that she was wearing Chinese peasant flats when she came to shoot with me, but after I told her about the power of heels, she asked if she could have a pair of zebra stripe pair I was saving for a new shoot. I never give away shoes before I actually use them in shoots, but they looked so good on her, that I figured it was worth it to me to have her wear them on the train ride home next to me. Needless to say, we spotted several guys trying not to be too conspicuous, but taking peeks at her feet. Shasha found this most amusing, and all I could say was I told you so. Here are some quick snaps I took of her at the train station:

-

-

-

-

[ July 29, 2014, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like her hair....but man thise are some nice soles!!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
portland
Board Regular
Member # 32213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for portland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow when will she be on the site?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:

Please don't take this wrong, i'm half joking here but, did you see the ass on this chick, and her feet? why are you taking about hair. or are you just kidding?

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:

Please don't take this wrong, i'm half joking here but, did you see the ass on this chick, and her feet? why are you taking about hair. or are you just kidding?
I couldn't agree more, I have barely noticed her hair since I met her, and frankly, I don't care how "good" or "bad" it looks. I thought this was supposed to be a feet forum.

[ July 29, 2014, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I so wanna be her bitch! LOL

Patrick

That can be arranged, Patrick, just come to New York, and I'll hook you up.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot! Soles are to die for!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes, yes she's BAD! Size?

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links