Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sleepy Cousin and Aunts Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleepy Cousin and Aunts Feet
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellow foot lovers.

Over the last weekend I had some family over at my house and I got the opportunity to worship my cousin's feet as well as massage my aunt (her mom's) feet.

My cousin knows I have a thing for her feet and she was pretty drunk and fast asleep but just put her feet into my lap on the couch. I had to take that opportunity to take pictures of her feet worship her feet while masturbating. I didn't have the courage to cum on her feet but maybe another time.

I would love to be able to worship my aunt's feet but I don't think that will ever happen.

I've included pics of my cousin's feet and her mom's feet are the last two pics at the bottom.

Enjoy

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe at 10 yrs old u might get a pass on masterbating w ur cuzns feet...but any older thant that....wtfżż
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly as 57dozzer says, before i even knew I had a fetish there was a point in my life with my older cousin in pantyhosed feet (probably what made me have the fetish) but I won't go into that on this post...
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take an invite to this sleepover! Lol
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker100:
Exactly as 57dozzer says, before i even knew I had a fetish there was a point in my life with my older cousin in pantyhosed feet (probably what made me have the fetish) but I won't go into that on this post...

Why not lets hear about it!!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics. Thanks.

I have two aunts. They are senior citizens now, and this was a long time ago, but, back when I was a teenager, and they were in their 30s and 40s, I used to smell and tickle their feet. It wasn't anything sexual, more just something I liked to do.

Thanks again for the pics.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as you asked 57dozzer...

It was when I was much younger and I would visit my cousins house she was a little older 17 and after finishing school would be in a short skirt and pantyhose in flats. We head back to hers and a few of us were sat around on the kitchen sides just relaxing in a small room opposite each other.

I'd from this point been watching her feet alot that night, unaware as to why they were calling for attention. The nylons were actually restitched on around the toe area like they'd been ripped from before, this left a different shade hose covering those long toes.

AS chatting she then put her foot up right in my crotch area, I couldn't believe it i didn't even have time to check if the toes were painted as she rubbed her nylon clad soles right where the toes begin on the head of my dick which obviously was ROCK hard, she laughed as asking if i liked it, I was speechless...

She rubbed those nylon feet up and around the tip of my dick through my trousers for a good couple of minutes finding this amusing which brought me close to climax...

There is more to this story and others like it but I don't want to invade someone else's thread. Get at me!

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum thats pretry hot. Her toenails are magnificent. I dont no how u go around hiding ur bonner

Id offer them a foot massage both! After a long day of walking or up on their feet. One of them is bound to say yes and let you explore, maybe

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker100:
Well as you asked 57dozzer...

It was when I was much younger and I would visit my cousins house she was a little older 17 and after finishing school would be in a short skirt and pantyhose in flats. We head back to hers and a few of us were sat around on the kitchen sides just relaxing in a small room opposite each other.

I'd from this point been watching her feet alot that night, unaware as to why they were calling for attention. The nylons were actually restitched on around the toe area like they'd been ripped from before, this left a different shade hose covering those long toes.

AS chatting she then put her foot up right in my crotch area, I couldn't believe it i didn't even have time to check if the toes were painted as she rubbed her nylon clad soles right where the toes begin on the head of my dick which obviously was ROCK hard, she laughed as asking if i liked it, I was speechless...

She rubbed those nylon feet up and around the tip of my dick through my trousers for a good couple of minutes finding this amusing which brought me close to climax...

There is more to this story and others like it but I don't want to invade someone else's thread. Get at me!

nice i wish i had older girl cousins...i had plenty of aunts though w smelly feet...and i would burry my face in them whenever i had a chance...kinda of embarrising now though kuz they always bring it up...they liked it though..fukn weirdos..lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links